Create a Facebook Fundraiser to Support CCAN's Work
Do you have a birthday or other meaningful day approaching? Are you wanting to reach out to your peers to spread the word on CCAN’s climate work?
One easy way to do so, is to setup a Facebook fundraiser. You can share information about CCAN, why you are passionate about climate action, and your family and friends can easily support you and CCAN. To make this easier for you, we have put together a guide and materials to share.
4 Easy Steps to Get Started
Need Some Inspiration?
Sample Facebook Posts
Keep an eye out for relevant and timely news related to climate change and CCAN’s work. If there is something, consider using it as your share with your friends why you are supporting our work.
- It’s my BIRTHDAY and I am supporting the @Chesapeake Climate Action Network to celebrate!
- Hi everyone, this year for my birthday I have chosen to support the work of the @Chesapeake Climate Action Network. [insert a sentence on why our work is important to you]. Will you support their work with me?
- Hi friends! My birthday is coming up and I am choosing to spotlight the work of the @Chesapeake Climate Action Network. I have started a fundraiser in support of their vital work to stop new fossil fuel infrastructure and to transition to a clean energy and equitable society. Will you join me in supporting their work?
- This year for my birthday I am choosing to support the work of the @Chesapeake Climate Action Network. The climate crisis is the biggest societal problem we have faced in decades. We must come together and mobilize for climate solutions. Join me today in supporting this vital work.
- On my birthday this year, I am thinking about all of the future generations, which is why I am supporting the work of the @Chesapeake Climate Action Network. Support their work with me today by making a gift to my birthday fundraiser.
- Rising seas, stronger storms, heat waves: Climate change is here, but so are the solutions. Which is why I am supporting the @Chesapeake Climate Action Network for my birthday fundraiser. Will you support their work with me?