On the evening of January 5, CCAN hosted an emergency climate conference call with 350.org’s Bill McKibben and more than 500 activists in our network. The call was extremely powerful, and if you didn’t get a chance, you can listen to a recording on this page or by clicking here.
Many thanks to Bill and everyone who made this inspiring emergency call possible!
But we don’t stop here.
There are so many ways to get involved in coming months — here’s a snapshot:
- January 7: Western MD Fracking Ban Volunteer Meeting (MD)
- January 9: #DayAgainstDenial Lobby Visit to Va. Senator Mark Warner’s Office (VA)
- January 9: #DayAgainstDenial Lobby Visit to Md. Senator Cardin’s Office (DC)
- January 10: Fracking Activist Conference Call (MD)
- January 15: With Love, We Will Resist: MLK Jr. Birthday Faith Convergence (DC)
- January 20: #Disrupt J20 (DC)
- January 21: Women’s March on Washington (DC)
- January 23: Virginia Conservation Lobby Day (VA)
- January 28: CCAN’s Polar Bear Plunge at National Harbor (MD)
- February 9: Non-western MD Lobby Day to Ban Fracking (MD)
- February 20: NAACP Lobby Day to Ban Fracking (MD)
- March 2: Western MD Lobby Day & Statewide Rally to Ban Fracking (MD)
- March 13: Student Lobby Day to Ban Fracking (MD)
- April 29: People’s Climate Mobilization (DC)
- Ongoing: Pipeline Pledge of Resistance (VA)
Listen to the call below. Or, download the mp3 by clicking this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5_x6ikrqjjPeVNod1RieV9sZW8/view?usp=sharing
And please share widely!